Thursday, April 30, 2009

Card Swap Club


As an avid card maker and scrapbooker, it was not a difficult task for my friend, Marilee, to convince me to join a card swap group. It has been a while since I have been able to find the time to sit down and actually get creative on my cards so I thought this would be a good motivator to get me back in the game. I have had about 2 months to get a design created and 14 cards made in time for the 5/1 deadline for having them post marked. Do you think I could have been organized and done this sooner? Of course not! I waited until 8:00 PM last night to even clear off the craft table and check to see what paper I had that inspired me. Needless to say I finished my last card at about 11:30 PM last night and mailed them off this morning. It may not be my most creative card, but it is certainly very Cee Cee. I guess I should get started on the next set that is due in July but most likely, I will be figuring out what paper, ribbon and embellishments I have at 6 pm on June 30th.

Note: if you double click on the image, you can see an enlarged image of the outside and inside of the card.



No comments: